REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE SHOP - Maja Gajewska Art Studio
1.The online store Pracownia Artystyczna Maja Gajewska (Maja Gajewska Art Studio) conducts retail sales by the Store Owner via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations.
3. Whenever the term "Consumer" appears in the document - it means a person who performs a legal transaction not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
5. The condition for concluding the sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
6. The prices given in the Store are gross prices (they include Polish VAT).
7. The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
- through the form available on the Store's website
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail.
3. The information contained on the Store's website with the purchased goods at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, product features, its features, date and method of delivery.
4. The conclusion of the sales contract takes place when the Seller confirms that the Order has been accepted for execution.
1. The customer can choose the payment methods specified in the Payment methods tab.
2. Shipment prices are determined individually.
3. The condition for sending the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
The ordered goods are sent by the Store via a courier company or made available for collection by the Customer at the company's premises.
Within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods, you have the right to return them without giving reasons.
The cost of return is borne by the customer.
This applies only to consumer sales, so it applies only to sales to a natural person who makes a purchase for purposes not related to professional or business activity.
The right of return does not apply to orders personalized by the Consumer. The returned product cannot bear traces of use. If this condition is not met, the product will not be accepted.
1. The administrator of personal data is the Maja Gajewska Art Studio.
2. Personal data provided to the Store Owner are provided voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide certain data makes it impossible to submit and execute the customer's order.
3. The Customer may also express a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a commercial newsletter.
4. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to stop processing them.